- Testing employees’ behaviours and vulnerabilities
- Identifying vulnerable systems, missing security controls, and potential detection blind spots - recommendation
- Reporting on risk assessment and requirements for GDPR
- incident response/management and creating breach reporting processes
- Preparing for privacy policies breaches
- Raising cyber security awareness
- strengthening an organization's current security and cyber resilience
- Raising employees’ cyber awareness - training and education
- Cybersecurity consulting
We believe that within 5 years, most of us will own a ‘cyber-guard’ application, which will protect us from the threat of being hacked. Cybersecurity and cryptography are our main areas of expertise.
Our consultants work in offices all over the world: New York, Washington, Shanghai, Beijing, Dallas, Canton, London, Madrid.